Tour Scotland Travel Video Mr. Sandman Before 2017 Santa Run Horsecross Plaza Perth Perthshire



Tour Scotland travel video of singers singing Mr. Sandman before the 2017 Santa Run on the outdoor stage by Horsecross Plaza on ancestry visit to Perth, Perthshire, Scotland.

Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream
Make him the cutest that I've
ever seen
Give him two lips like roses in clover
Then tell him that his lonesome
nights are over
Sandman, I'm so alone
Don't have nobody to call my own
Please turn on your magic beam
Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream

Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream
Make him the cutest that I've
ever seen
Give him the word that I'm not
a rover
Then tell him that his lonesome
nights are over
Sandman, I'm so alone
Don't have nobody to call my own
Please turn on your magic beam
Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream

Mr. Sandman, bring us a dream
Give him a pair of eyes with a
come-hither gleam
Give him a lonely heart like Pagliacci
And lots of wavy hair like Liberace
Mr. Sandman, someone to hold
Would be so peachy before we're
too old
So, please turn on your magic beam
Mr. Sandman, bring us
Please, please, please
Mr. Sandman, bring us a dream

Mr. Sandman, sometimes rendered as Mister Sandman, is a popular song written by Pat Ballard.

All photographs are copyright of Sandy Stevenson, Tour Scotland, and may not be used without permission.

View the most recent Tour Scotland photographs.

No comments: