Old Photograph Railway Station Magdalen Green Dundee Scotland
Old photograph of the railway station at Magdalen Green in Dundee, Scotland. Magdalen Green is a strip of land which slopes steeply down towards the Firth of Tay and the Tay Railway Bridge from the Sinderins in West Central Dundee. Magdalen Green had a railway station until 1956, the stationmaster was Daniel Bain. The Station was on the Dundee to Perth Railway line belonging to the Caledonian Railway.
All photographs are copyright of Sandy Stevenson, Tour Scotland, and may not be used without permission.
View the most recent Tour Scotland photographs.
Tour Scotland Winter travel video of waterfalls in Glencoe and Glen Etive on ancestry visit to the Highlands of Scotland . Early on the m...
Tour Scotland video of old photographs of Lenzie situated six miles from Glasgow , Scotland . Lenzie was built in the 19th century as a co...
Old photograph of children shops, houses and church on Barr Street in Ardrossan located in North Ayrshire , Scotland . Noted natives and pas...