Bestselling Books About Scotland
- Travel Deals
- Self Catering Holiday Cottage Deals Scotland
- Searching For Your Ancestors in Scotland
- Hotel Deals Scotland
- Self Catering Holiday Apartment Deals Scotland
- Search For The Best Flight And Hotel Deals In UK
- Searching For Your Ancestors In England
- Searching For Your Ancestors In Ireland
Tour Scotland Video Photographs Cille Choirill Church Roy Bridge
Tour Scotland video of photographs of Cille Choirill Church and graveyard on visit to Roy Bridge Scotland. Situated above the River Spean in the Braes of Lochaber, this church is on the hill where St. Cairell had his cell is named after him in Gaelic, Cille Choirill, and is about one mile from Roy Bridge. It is a sacred site to the people, and has a 15th century church in his honour and an ancient burial ground. This Scottish church was used in the BBC TV series, Monarch of the Glen as Glenbogle Church.
All photographs are copyright of Sandy Stevenson, Tour Scotland, and may not be used without permission.
View the most recent Tour Scotland photographs.
Posted by Sandy Stevenson