Perth, Perthshire, Scotland.
Tour Scotland video shot today of Tayside Fire and Rescue by the River Tay in Perth, Perthshire, Scotland. Street Pastors from Perth receiving Throwbag training from Tayside Fire and Rescue on the River Tay in Perth, Perthshire. The use of a throw bag is generally used to rescue someone who is swimming down a river after, for example, capsizing their kayak or canoe. Tayside Fire and Rescue cover an area of approximately 7,500 square kilometres, with a population of 392,000. The majority of the population is centred in Dundee and Perth with the remainder spread throughout a number of towns and villages in Angus and Perth and Kinross. The Perth group of Street Pastors have been working on the streets of Perth since February 2008 and provide a valuable service for young people in Perth.
All photographs are copyright of Sandy Stevenson, Tour Scotland, and may not be used without permission.
View the most recent Tour Scotland photographs.
Bestselling Books About Scotland
- Travel Deals
- Self Catering Holiday Cottage Deals Scotland
- Searching For Your Ancestors in Scotland
- Hotel Deals Scotland
- Self Catering Holiday Apartment Deals Scotland
- Search For The Best Flight And Hotel Deals In UK
- Searching For Your Ancestors In England
- Searching For Your Ancestors In Ireland